- on the edge of one of Europe’s most exciting and dynamic city centers
- minutes from two international airports
- bedroom / duplex apartments
- 6% of gross rental income
- Two bedroom / duplex apartments
Liverpool’s economy is the fastest growing outside of London generating £17 billion per year. It’s one of the North West’s core cities and principal regional economic drivers. It has a population of over 465,000 people (the 4th largest population in the UK) and is a major employment centre, with 13,500 businesses and some 186,000 jobs.