The UK’s buy-to-let market is thriving. In recent years, the market has seen a seismic shift from London to more regional cities like Liverpool and Manchester. The private rental sector is burgeoning in the current climate, as rising unaffordability for first-time buyers means that more and more people are forced into the Private rental sector. Because of this, demand for housing is rife, with tenants searching for high-quality furnished accommodation as an alternative to home-ownership.
- Mixed retail and residential development over 9 floors
- 126 one and two bedroom apartments over 2 – 8
- Roof garden with seating areas and water feature
- Secure car park facilities
- Award winning architects to transform building
- Established retail units and easyGym on ground floor
- Located directly next to the Broadway Shopping Centre